Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back To School !

It's that time of the year when all parents are kicking up their heels because it's Back to School! This summer I did enjoy not rushing around in the morning, worrying about missing the bus, forgetting books and lunches and telling the girls, "No, you can't wear  THAT to school!" ha ha

But routine is good for us, too, and now I will have more of a routine time to blog and scrapbook.

Here is a layout I designed for the Create & Connect trade show in Vegas, and it's up on The Crafty Power blog. I used 4 of the 3D foam Designer Shapes:  wings, stars, heart, and rectangle/frame:
I have a simple tutorial on how I made those red stars....so click HERE to visit their blog and check it out.  The papers are FancyPants Designs and the stamps are Stampin' Up! and Graphic 45 (alphabet). The silver glitter is EK Success/Martha Stewart.
Confession:  The photo is from last year's first day of school.  Here is this year's pics from last week:
BabyOfTheFamily is in Grade 8


DramaQueen is in Grade 11

BoyGenius heads off to University
Oh well, two out of three isn't bad. Ha!  

9 comments:

  1. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Magnificent activity!

    Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the stars!!and so great beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Pretty girls too! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun pix of the kids! Love how your back to school LO has elements of school but isn't overly SCHOOLY ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. I love those red stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly.....Love the pics of your girls. Both of them are stunning BUT I especially love the pic of your son haha! Great layout and even greater pictures!!!!! - Rexene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly you have such beautiful children! Love how that back to school page really shows off that photo and those stars, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that layout and your handmade embellies. Wow, your kids are gorgeous. That last pic and your comment made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete