Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Christmas Card for a Teacher

I am definitely on a Christmas card roll and just hope I can get them into the mail on time.  I still haven't written my annual letter but have set a deadline for this week.  We'll see what happens!

Here is a card I designed using the new Brother ScanNCut machine
SUPPLIES: DCWV papers;Brother ScanNCut;May Arts twine;Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L;American Crafts Galaxy marker
This card is being featured on the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine blog today along with a video tutorial I made to demonstrate how I used the ScanNCut to design the chalkboard word art, cork tree and chalkboard star. 

Click HERE to visit the Canadian Scrapbooker blog and watch the video.

Click HERE to visit the ScanNCut website and watch more video tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment