Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Sweet Blog Award

How nice to start the day with an award...thank you so much Lynn (aka happyscrappymom) who gave me the Liebster blog award today!

"Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). There’s no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster, but in a way it’s even nicer – it’s recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.

Here are the rules:

Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.

Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

And, now I am sharing and passing on the award to five wonderful blogs that I'm sure you will want to stop by for a visit...
Michelle www.michellesscrapbits.blogspot.com
Doreen  www.scrapbookertink.blogspot.com
Izzy  www.writesnapscrap.blogspot.com
Patty  www.asassyscrapper.blogspot.com
Lee-Anne  www.lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/

There are many many more fantastic scrapbooking blogs I follow that deserve an award, but alas, I must follow the rules!

And now I shall go shopping for a sparkly gown and tiara....to wear at the Liebster Award Ceremony :)  Look out red carpet...here I COME!

10 comments:

  1. You deserve the crown! I want you to know that Bob was helping me to convert temperatures from C to F when you said it was -40, then warmed up to -15. He remembers the conversions when he had to mix chemicals in the darkroom. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelly! You made my day! I'm very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog should get EVERY award around, Kelly!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks so much for sharing your crown, Kelly. I'm honored to be noted along side these fellow nominees. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, congrats on your award and thanks for mine, that was very kind I am thrilled, will link back next time I post, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your blog award! and what a dazzling 2 page layout! your details are amazing! absolutely sensational work....and such a funny story about your fil and the opium.....lol! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, THANK YOU, Kelly! You are so sweet and thoughtful to honor me with the Liebster Award.....so happy that YOU were also awarded this one....You are one of the nicest "Lobsters" that I know!!!! Just pulling your leg a little. Sending you a hug, a laugh and many thanks from Texas! ...Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog Kelly thanks for sharing your work and talent :)

    ReplyDelete