Friday, June 24, 2011

It's a Fascinating Friday

I have had a wild week, my friends, but my weekend is off to a great start because today I am featured on a wonderful blog called Paperie Designs' Studio.  I'd like to thank Alia Mohammed, my buddy at Scrapbook.com and DT member at Paperie, who finds me "fascinating."  Thanks also to Noor Nahdi, the designer and owner of Paperie Designs....check out Noor's beautiful cards!  She is so talented!

This is the first time I've been interviewed on a blog, and I think my answers are a bit on the loooong side, but you know me!  Chatty Kelly! lol! Feel free to leave a comment at Paperie Designs...unless, of course, you do NOT find me fascinating :)

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

11 comments:

  1. I, my friend, find you very fascinating (and talented too). Congratulations on being featured on this lovely blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! ...your definitely facinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to feature a talent like you!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kelly! Make sure you post their logo on your side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kelly....Will have to pop over to check it out!! You are rockin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. Congrats on the blog feature too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kelly... will you remember us little people when you make it big? Seriously you deserve this, and I think you did great on your interview and your work they displayed was beautiful!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do find you fascinating, I do. Congrats on your feature. I left a comment there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I checked out the interview. Your pages are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete